Day three brings more delicious new content, as well as my attempt to get my Christmas shopping done. I know there's a bit more shopping left for me to do, but at least I got all the pieces for my crafty gifts.
There is also a big toothed monster laying under my chair, waiting dropped foods. Ichi my Ichi! You will have to do better than that to get my chips!
Before we start... Horde rep is 7237/12000 Honored.
- Back to Ashenvale I go! Got 43 quests to get the achievement, so I might as well :)
- why do Furbolg ears look like purple bat ear things?
- invalid target? BUT SHE'S RED. C'MON, I WANNA KILL THE CENTAUR BITCH
- I earned an NPC's respect by being recockulously overpowered for this zone. I mean. Because I killed a dude he couldn't.
- goddamn but it's hard to see these arrows
- the collect / heal / kill trio of quests seems to be pretty standard these days
- I'm not sure why, but killing Ashenvale Skirmishers pulls the mob right to me. It's really awkward when I'm killing as I run
- "You don't look very tough."
I'm a priest, of course I don't. But pro-tip. I'm 61 levels higher than you.
- I'm driving a kodo while an NPC attacks things. Lazy person quest!
- man, why don't any of MY Kodos have lightning shock attacks?
- "Hi! My name's Uthil. We're going to be such good friends once you're dead." XD
- Hmm, I think there's some bugs here. The quest completer persons that are underground keep showing on my minimap as above ground until I'm standing on top of them. At which point it's like "lol i'm underground nuhb"
- that 'h' is on purpose.
- sweet, wowhead actually has information on the new quests.
- "Security!" is a pain in the ass quest.
- damn damn damn. 67/80 quests. No more ?s on my map of ashenvale... all I've got left is a delivery to Org. Guess I'll run that...
- at 69/80 now. Apparently the achievement is bugged? No one seems able to reach the mythical 80th quest. The highest I've seen is 74.
- SPARKLING PLAINSTRIDERS.
- I think they reduced the sparkle on quest items. I'm having way more difficulties than usual finding them.
- or maybe it's the fact that this ENTIRE RIVER GLOWS.
- Lyxan is abusing Hamboigahs. I really shouldn't encourage her.
- Eulogised Omusa Thunderhorn (the old Wind Rider Master in Camp T) and he... flew away on a ghostly wyvern. /clap
- AHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh my god, that is priceless! There's an "orc" wandering around, and when you reveal him for the spy he is he reverts to a human wearing an orc halloween mask XD
- I just noticed that the guards are saluting me as I enter towns and fortresses.
- Mankrik in Southern Barrens! I got the achievement for the zone, but I really want to do the rest of his questline. That will have to wait until tomorrow, though.
- Logged on to Razimskati. Just makin' stacks and stacks of leather. She's capped to 300, but that doesn't mean I can't use up all this stuff Nas has skinned.
- I have made three pieces of Thick Leather from a good ten stacks of Light Leather. Go me!
- Logging onto Ovan... damn, the BC loading screens look pretty damn epic now.
- sadness, none of my auctions sold.
- granted, I have 784 gold on a level 22 Hunter...
- Logging in to Rivendark (nelf drood) for the first time. New maps look cool.
- Bored now. (all I did was pick up one quest)
- Backtracking so I can get onto Octobre...
- ...okay, so I'm rolling a troll drood first. Vyragosa, after the dragon. I mean dude. I already have one named for a Black Dragon. A Blue Dragon is just... right.
- Logging in to Octobre...
- Moonglade's map is different. I didn't spend a whole lot of time up here so I'm not sure how different the zone is.
- FYI, Octobre is only level 45.
- Checkin' out Darkshore.
- Wow, that map is a beautiful/terrible thing. Wow.
- 90 Quests in Darkshore. I'll check them out later.
- Lor'danael looks pretty cool. Very reminiscent of Teldrassil, not-so-much of old!Darkshore.
And that's it for me tonight. I have other things to do (mostly artsy) and I don't want to be up until midnight tonight.
See you tomorrow!