(its 4 in the morning, do you know where your avatar is at?)
Well, Nyx is officially Alliance. We'll see how well this turns out. I really should be going back to bed soon...
- it's only now that I realize that I haven't explored the Alliance side of things as well as I have the Horde.
- Well, I found Thrall.
- forgot I had like... zero money on Nyx. Sent 140 from Izaelia, but that's going to take some time to arrive. The 40 from Octobre handled me putting a whole lotta herbs on the AH.
- I should go up and turn my alarm clock off.
- of course, after saying so I start yawning like crazy. I'll turn in these dailies, get my herbalism, and then it is off to bed for me.
- hahaha Nyx is being sheltered by dragon wings!
- there's a druid on an albino drake standing in just the perfect position.
- been having fun listening to the NPCs chatter on the dock, but it's a pain in the ass to wait so long.
- "Today Hellscream shall learn the lesson that Thrall failed to teach him... Stormwind shall never fall!"
- cutscenes again~
- totally didn't go to bed. Now it is time to get breakfast and go to work.
- good fucking god! The respawn rate on these fuckers is phenomenal! There's a new mob appearing before you've even finished with the first!
- The sea legs buff is very nice. Eating under the water~!
- I HAS A SEAHORSE
- Riiiiiiding on a shaaaaaark~
- God, I died so many damn times in the last quest chain. SO MANY TIMES.
- hate this rapid respawn rate
- oh cool. Apparently I can jump in on someone else's quest mob and still get the completion for it.
- I've been staring at the octopus staff I'm wearing for like... an hour now. It's fucking creepy.
- I think I'm starting to get the hang of Warlocking again.
- Man oh man, there is nothing but beauty in these zones.
I should really pack up and head off to bed. It's been a long long day, and Nyx has hit 82. Quite proud of myself for that, actually. When one considers that Nyx spent four years at level 60... well. Just leveling her at all tends to be worthy of praise, let alone essentially making it half way through the expansion levels.
Alrightie, Nyx is now up-to-date on her Alchemy as well as Herbs, and has her Azeroth Flying License. When I play tomorrow I'll update her Warlockiness, and then it's back out into the deep blue see to keep grinding away at those levels. Night all!